Finding better insurance prices for your Audi A3 in California can normally be difficult, but you can learn the following methods to make it easier. There are both good and bad ways to compare auto insurance rates and we’ll show you the quickest way to get price quotes on a Audi and find the lowest possible price either online or from Irvine insurance agents.
It’s an obvious assumption that auto insurance companies want to prevent you from shopping around. Drivers who shop around for cheaper rates are very likely to switch to a new company because the odds are good of finding a cheaper policy. A study discovered that drivers who shopped around saved about $72 a month compared to those who don’t make a habit of comparing rates.
If finding the lowest rates on car insurance is the reason for your visit, then having a grasp of how to get price quotes and compare coverage rates can make the process more efficient.
Locating the most cost-effective insurance policy in Irvine is really quite easy. If you’re already insured or are just looking to switch companies, you can use these techniques to find the best rates without having to cut coverage. Vehicle owners just need to use the proper way to compare price quotes using one simple form.
Low cost Irvine Audi A3 insurance quotes online
Most larger insurance companies allow consumers to get coverage price quotes directly from their websites. Doing online price comparisons for Audi A3 insurance in Irvine is possible for anyone as you simply type in the amount of coverage you want into a form. When the form is submitted, the system requests information on your driving record and credit history and generates a price based on the data you entered.
Being able to quote online for Audi A3 insurance in Irvine makes it easy to compare insurance prices and it’s also necessary to have as many quotes as possible in order to find a lower rate.
To save time and find out how much you’re overpaying now, compare quotes from the companies shown below. If you currently have coverage, we recommend you type in your coverages exactly as shown on your declarations page. This way, you will receive rate comparison quotes using the exact same coverages.
The auto insurance companies shown below offer free quotes in Irvine, CA. To buy cheap car insurance in California, we recommend you get rates from several of them to find the most competitive auto insurance rates.
Choosing the best Audi vehicle insurance in California is an important decision
Even though Irvine A3 insurance rates can get expensive, paying for auto insurance is a good idea for several reasons.
- The majority of states have minimum liability requirements which means state laws require a specific level of liability insurance if you drive a vehicle. In California these limits are 15/30/5 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $5,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your A3 has a loan, it’s most likely the lender will force you to have comprehensive coverage to ensure they get paid if you total the vehicle. If you default on your policy, the lender may insure your Audi for a lot more money and force you to pay for it.
- Insurance protects your car and your assets. It will also provide coverage for most medical and hospital costs incurred in an accident. One policy coverage, liability insurance, will also pay for a defense attorney if you are sued as the result of an accident. If mother nature or an accident damages your car, collision and comprehensive (also known as other-than-collision) coverage will pay to repair the damage.
The benefits of carrying enough insurance outweigh the cost, especially when you need to use it. Despite what companies tell you, the average driver overpays as much as $865 each year so it’s important to compare rates once a year at a minimum to make sure the price is not too high.
Premium rates and analysis
The table shown next showcases detailed analysis of insurance costs for Audi A3 models. Understanding how policy premiums are formulated can help guide drivers when making decisions on the best policy coverages.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|A3 2.0T Premium Package||$238||$536||$464||$28||$138||$1,404||$117|
|A3 2.0T Premium Plus Package||$238||$536||$464||$28||$138||$1,404||$117|
|A3 2.0T Quattro||$270||$536||$464||$28||$138||$1,436||$120|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices based on married female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and California minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, multi-policy, safe-driver, homeowner, and claim-free. Rate information does not factor in vehicle location which can change coverage rates substantially.
The illustration below demonstrates how choosing different deductibles and can influence Audi A3 yearly insurance costs for different ages of insureds. The price estimates are based on a single male driver, full physical damage coverage, and no discounts are factored in.
Impact of speeding/accidents on auto insurance rates
The example below highlights how traffic violations and accident claims can influence Audi A3 car insurance rates for different age groups. The data is based on a married male driver, full coverage, $250 deductibles, and no other discounts are factored in.
Do you qualify for discounts?
The cost of insuring your cars can be expensive, but you may qualify for discounts that could help you make your next renewal payment. Many of these discounts will be applied automatically when you purchase, but occasionally some discounts must be specially asked for before they will apply. If you’re not getting every credit possible, you are not getting the best rate possible.
- Include Life Insurance and Save – Select insurance companies reward you with a discount if you purchase life insurance.
- Anti-lock Brake Discount – Cars and trucks with anti-lock braking systems are safer to drive and the ABS can save up to 10%.
- College Student Discount – College-age children who attend college more than 100 miles from Irvine and don’t have a car may qualify for this discount.
- Defensive Driver – Successfully completing a course in safe driver could cut 5% off your bill and easily recoup the cost of the course.
- Federal Employees – Having worked for a branch of the government can save as much as 8% depending on your insurance provider.
- Multiple Policy Discount – If you combine your home and auto policies with the same company you could save approximately 10% to 15%.
Remember that many deductions do not apply to the overall cost of the policy. Some only reduce individual premiums such as collision or personal injury protection. So even though it sounds like you can get free auto insurance, you won’t be that lucky.
The diagram below visualizes the comparison of Audi A3 car insurance costs with and without discounts applied to the policy rates. The premium estimates are based on a male driver, a clean driving record, no claims, California state minimum liability limits, full coverage, and $250 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with safe-driver, marriage, multi-car, homeowner, claim-free, and multi-policy discounts applied.
If you would like to view providers with the best discounts in Irvine, click here to view.
Auto insurance is available from agents near you
Many people prefer to sit down and talk to an agent and that is not a bad decision Licensed agents can help you build your policy and help you file claims. A good thing about comparing rate quotes online is that you can find cheaper premium rates but also keep your business local.
After filling out this short form, your insurance coverage information gets sent to local insurance agents who will give competitive quotes for your coverage. There is no reason to do any legwork due to the fact that quote results will go to you. If you have a need to get a price quote from one company in particular, just visit that company’s website and give them your coverage information.
Selecting a company needs to be determined by more than just a cheap price quote. The following questions are important to ask.
- Does the company allow you to choose your own collision repair facility?
- Is insurance their full-time profession?
- Do they have advanced training designations such as CPCU, AAI, AIC, or CIC?
- What is the financial rating for the quoted company?
- Is their price quote a firm figure or are their hidden costs?
- Are aftermarket or OEM parts used to repair vehicles?
- If independent agents, which companies do they recommend?
The following is a short list of car insurance companies in Irvine that may be willing to give price quote information for Audi A3 insurance in Irvine.
- Farmers Insurance: James Lohse
4850 Barranca Pkwy #202 – Irvine, CA 92604 – (949) 559-0175 – View Map
- Isu Insurance Services Irvine
18022 Cowan Ste 225 – Irvine, CA 92614 – (949) 419-2100 – View Map
- Peter Green Insurance Agency LLC
3151 Airway Ave Suite F203 – Costa Mesa, CA 92626 – (714) 258-2800 – View Map
- State Farm: Jane Lee
30 Corporate Park – Irvine, CA 92606 – (949) 223-5020 – View Map
Once you have positive responses to your questions as well as offering an affordable quote, you may have found a company that is reliable enough to adequately provide auto insurance. Just understand that you are entitled to cancel a policy whenever you choose to so don’t feel that you’re stuck with a policy for the full policy term.
Auto insurance can be complex
When selecting the right insurance coverage for your vehicles, there isn’t really a one-size-fits-all type of policy. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s.
For example, these questions might point out whether you would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- Is business equipment covered while in my vehicle?
- Which companies will insure me after a DUI?
- What are the financial responsibility laws in my state?
- Is my custom stereo system covered?
- Do I need more liability coverage?
- Does my Audi A3 need full coverage?
- Is my vehicle covered by my employer’s policy when using it for work?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but one or more may apply to you, you might consider talking to an agent. If you don’t have a local agent, fill out this quick form. It’s fast, doesn’t cost anything and can help protect your family.
Be persistent to save money
Consumers change insurance companies for any number of reasons including high prices, extreme rates for teen drivers, delays in responding to claim requests or delays in paying claims. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, switching insurance companies is pretty easy and you might even save some money in the process.
Some insurance companies may not have the ability to get a quote online and these smaller providers only sell coverage through independent agents. Budget-friendly insurance in Irvine is available online as well as from independent agents in Irvine, so compare prices from both in order to have the best price selection to choose from.
When buying insurance coverage, it’s very important that you do not buy less coverage just to save a little money. Too many times, drivers have reduced physical damage coverage only to find out that a couple dollars of savings turned into a financial nightmare. The aim is to buy a smart amount of coverage at the lowest possible cost while not skimping on critical coverages.
Steps to finding low-cost rates for Audi A3 insurance in Irvine
If saving the most money is your goal, then the best way to get the cheapest Audi A3 insurance in Irvine is to regularly compare price quotes from companies that sell auto insurance in California.
- Step 1: Spend a few minutes and learn about how insurance companies determine prices and the things you can control to drop your rates. Many rating criteria that cause high rates such as speeding tickets, careless driving and an unacceptable credit rating can be controlled by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
- Step 2: Compare prices from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Exclusive agents and direct companies can only give prices from one company like GEICO and Allstate, while independent agencies can quote rates for a wide range of companies. Start a quote
- Step 3: Compare the new rate quotes to your current policy and see if you can save money. If you can save some money and switch companies, ensure coverage does not lapse between policies.
- Step 4: Notify your current company to cancel your current auto insurance policy and submit a down payment along with a signed application for the new policy. Make sure you safely store the certificate verifying proof of insurance with the vehicle registration.
A good tip to remember is to use the same deductibles and limits on each quote and and to get prices from as many car insurance companies as possible. This ensures a fair rate comparison and many rates to choose from.
For more information, feel free to visit the articles below:
- Event Data Recorders FAQ (iihs.org)
- How Much are Car Insurance Quotes for Drivers Under 25 in Irvine? (FAQ)
- How to shop for a safer car (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Side airbags reduce rollover fatalities (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)