If saving the most money is your goal, then the best way to get the cheapest auto insurance rates in Irvine is to start comparing prices regularly from providers that sell auto insurance in California. This can be done by following these steps.
- First, spend a few minutes and learn about what coverages are included in your policy and the things you can change to keep rates down. Many factors that increase rates like distracted driving and poor credit history can be remedied by making minor changes to your lifestyle.
- Second, quote rates from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Exclusive and direct companies can only give rate quotes from a single company like GEICO and State Farm, while independent agencies can provide rate quotes from many different companies. View a list of agents
- Third, compare the new rate quotes to your existing rates to see if cheaper S4 coverage is available in Irvine. If you can save some money, make sure coverage is continuous and does not lapse.
- Fourth, provide proper notification to your current company of your intent to cancel your current car insurance policy. Submit payment and a completed application for the new policy. Make sure you put the proof of insurance certificate in your glove compartment.
One piece of advice is to try to compare identical coverages on each price quote and and to get quotes from as many companies as you can. This provides an apples-to-apples comparison and plenty of rates choose from.
Regrettably, a large majority of consumers have been with the same company for four years or more, and approximately 40% of consumers have never compared insurance rates at all. Many drivers in California could pocket up to 35% a year by just shopping around, but they just don’t understand how much they could save if they switched.
Get lower-cost Audi S4 insurance in Irvine with discounts
Auto insurance companies don’t always publicize the complete list of policy discounts in an easy-to-find place, so we researched both well-publicized and also the more inconspicuous auto insurance savings.
- Government Employee Discount – Federal government employees may qualify for a discount when you quote Irvine auto insurance depending on your company.
- Early Signing – A few larger companies offer discounts for renewing your policy before your current S4 insurance policy expires. It’s a savings of about 10%.
- Seat Belt Discounts – Using a seat belt and requiring all passengers to use a seat belt can save 10% or more off the personal injury premium cost.
- Cautious Drivers – Insureds without accidents can save as much as half off their rates than drivers with accident claims.
- Theft Deterrent – Cars, trucks, and SUVs with anti-theft systems prevent vehicle theft and can earn a small discount on your policy.
- ABS Braking Discount – Cars with ABS and/or traction control have fewer accidents so companies give up to a 10% discount.
- Buy New and Save – Adding a new car to your policy can save up to 30% since newer vehicles have better safety ratings.
- First Accident Forgiveness – This one isn’t a discount, but companies like Liberty Mutual, Allstate and State Farm permit an accident without getting socked with a rate hike if your claims history is clear before the accident.
Just know that many deductions do not apply to the whole policy. Some only reduce individual premiums such as collision or personal injury protection. Despite the appearance that you could get a free auto insurance policy, you aren’t that lucky.
The chart below illustrates the difference between Audi S4 annual premium costs with and without discounts applied to the policy rates. Data assumes a male driver, no tickets, no at-fault accidents, California state minimum liability limits, full coverage, and $100 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with claim-free, homeowner, safe-driver, marriage, multi-policy, and multi-car discounts applied.
To choose insurance companies who offer cheap Audi S4 insurance quotes in Irvine in California, click here to view.
The easiest way to get policy rate comparisons for Audi S4 insurance in Irvine is to understand auto insurance companies actually pay money for the chance to provide you with free rate quotes. To get started, all you need to do is take a few minutes to give details such as how much education you have, how many miles driven, how much coverage you want, and the ages of drivers. Your rating data is instantly sent to insurance companies and you will receive price estimates with very little delay.
To find lower affordable Audi S4 insurance rates now, click here and enter your coverage details.
The companies in the list below have been selected to offer price comparisons in California. If multiple companies are listed, we suggest you visit two to three different companies in order to get a fair rate comparison.
Premium rates and analysis
The rate information shown next outlines estimates of insurance coverage prices for Audi S4 models. Being aware of how insurance prices are calculated can assist in making decisions when shopping your coverage around.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|S4 Quattro 4-Dr Sedan||$228||$544||$394||$24||$118||$1,308||$109|
|S4 Quattro 4-Dr Sedan||$228||$544||$394||$24||$118||$1,308||$109|
|S4 Quattro 4-Dr Sedan||$252||$544||$394||$24||$118||$1,332||$111|
|S4 Quattro 4-Dr Sedan||$252||$544||$394||$24||$118||$1,332||$111|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Table data represents married female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1000 deductibles, and California minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, claim-free, homeowner, safe-driver, and multi-policy. Price information does not factor in vehicle location which can alter premiums substantially.
Full coverage rates compared to liability-only
The illustration below illustrates the difference between Audi S4 insurance premiums with full coverage compared to only the California minimum liability coverage. The premium estimates are based on no claims or driving violations, $250 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no other discounts are factored in.
Deciding between full coverage and liability only
There is no definitive guideline to stop paying for physical damage coverage on your policy, but there is a general school of thought. If the annual cost of coverage is more than around 10% of the replacement cost of your vehicle minus the policy deductible, then it might be time to consider dropping full coverage.
For example, let’s assume your Audi S4 settlement value is $3,000 and you have $1,000 deductibles. If your vehicle is damaged in an accident, the most you would get paid by your company is $2,000 after you pay the deductible. If you are currently paying more than $200 annually for comprehensive and collision coverage, then you may need to consider dropping full coverage.
There are a few cases where dropping physical damage coverage is not a good plan. If you haven’t paid off your loan, you have to maintain full coverage to protect the lienholder’s interest in the vehicle. Also, if your finances do not allow you to purchase a different vehicle if your current one is in an accident, you should keep full coverage in place.
How Insurers Determine Audi S4 Insurance Prices
Many different elements are considered when premium rates are determined. Some are obvious such as traffic violations, although others are more transparent such as your credit history or your financial responsibility.
The following are just a few of the factors used by your company to calculate your rates.
Big cities have higher costs – Having an address in a small town can be a good thing when it comes to insurance. Fewer drivers on the road means reduced accidents and also fewer theft and vandalism claims. People who live in big cities regularly have more road rage incidents and more severe claims. More time commuting means more chance of being in an accident.
Lower premiums with alarms and GPS tracking – Purchasing a vehicle that has an advanced theft prevention system can save you a little every year. Advanced theft deterrents such as vehicle immobilizer systems, General Motors OnStar and LoJack tracking systems all aid in stopping auto theft and help lower rates.
Eliminate extra policy coverages – Insurance policies have a lot of optional add-on coverages that you can get tricked into buying if you aren’t diligent. Insurance for things like vanishing deductibles, death and dismemberment, and extra equipment coverage may be costing you every month. The coverages may be enticing when buying your policy, but now you might not need them so eliminate them to save money.
Premiums are high for teenagers – Youthful drivers in California have a tendency to be inattentive with other occupants in the car therefore insurance rates are much higher. Having to add a inexperienced driver onto your insurance will cause a huge premium hike. Mature drivers are more responsible, tend to file fewer claims, and get fewer tickets.
The following data is based on a single driver, full coverage with $100 deductibles, and no discounts or violations.
Audi S4 claim probability – Insurance companies factor in insurance loss information to help calculate premium costs. Vehicles that the statistics show to have a higher amount or frequency of claims will cost more for specific coverages. The next table shows the loss history for Audi S4 vehicles.
For each coverage type, the claim probability for all vehicles as a whole equals 100. Values that are under 100 indicate better than average losses, while values that are above 100 point to more losses or statistically larger losses.
|Specific Audi Model||Collision||Property Damage||Comp||Personal Injury||Medical Payment||Bodily Injury|
|Audi S4 4dr 4WD||206||78||182||51||57||75|
Data Source: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for 2013-2015 Model Years
Buying auto insurance from Irvine car insurance agents
Many people still prefer to talk to an insurance agent and that is OK! One of the benefits of comparing auto insurance online is that drivers can save money and get cheap auto insurance rates but also keep your business local.
After filling out this short form, the coverage information is submitted to local insurance agents that can give you free Irvine auto insurance quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. You don’t have to leave your house since rate quotes are delivered directly to you. You can find better rates and a licensed agent to work with. If you have a need to quote rates from a specific insurance company, feel free to go to their quote page and give them your coverage information.
Deciding on an insurer shouldn’t rely on just the bottom line cost. Any good agent in Irvine should know the answers to these questions.
- What insurance companies do they recommend if they are an independent agent?
- Does their agency support local causes in Irvine?
- Do they have advanced training designations such as CPCU, AAI, AIC, or CIC?
- What is their Better Business Bureau rating?
- Which insurance company do they prefer to write with?
- Is the agent properly licensed in California?
Shown below are Irvine insurance companies who can help you get rate quotes for Audi S4 insurance in Irvine.
Morning Star Agency Insurance Services Incorporated
1340 Reynolds Ave #103 – Irvine, CA 92614 – (949) 833-2030 – View Map
Willis Insurance Services of CA Inc
18101 Von Karman Ave # 600 – Irvine, CA 92612 – (949) 885-1200 – View Map
After getting good feedback as well as offering an affordable quote, you have narrowed it down to an provider that can be trusted to properly service your auto insurance policy. Just remember you are able to terminate your policy whenever you choose to so don’t think you are locked into any specific company for the full policy term.
Three reasons to not skimp on insurance
Even though Irvine S4 insurance rates can get expensive, insurance is a good idea for several reasons.
First, almost all states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means you are required to buy a minimum amount of liability insurance if you don’t want to risk a ticket. In California these limits are 15/30/5 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $5,000 of property damage coverage.
Second, if your car has a loan, it’s guaranteed your bank will make it a condition of the loan that you have full coverage to protect their interest in the vehicle. If coverage lapses or is canceled, the bank may buy a policy for your Audi for a lot more money and make you pay for it.
Third, insurance safeguards both your vehicle and your assets. It will also pay for medical transport and hospital expenses for yourself as well as anyone injured by you. One policy coverage, liability insurance, also pays for attorney fees and expenses if you are named as a defendant in an auto accident. If you have damage to your Audi as the result of the weather or an accident, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will pay to restore your vehicle to like-new condition.
The benefits of carrying enough insurance outweigh the cost, particularly when you have a large claim. But the average driver in California is overpaying more than $865 each year so you should quote and compare rates once a year at a minimum to help ensure money is not being wasted.
Do the work, save more money
Cheap Audi S4 insurance in Irvine is available online and from local agencies, and you need to price shop both to have the best rate selection. Some companies may not have online quoting and many times these small, regional companies work with independent agencies.
You just learned many tips how you can find affordable Audi S4 insurance in Irvine. The key thing to remember is the more companies you get prices for, the higher the chance of saving money. You may even be surprised to find that the best price on car insurance is with a smaller regional carrier. Some small companies may have significantly lower prices on certain market segments than their larger competitors like Allstate or State Farm.
Much more information about car insurance in California is available at the links below
- Speed and Speed Limit FAQ (iihs.org)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Quotes After a Speeding Ticket in Irvine? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Rates for a Nissan Sentra in Irvine? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance for Low Credit Scores in Irvine? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Rates for High School Students in Irvine? (FAQ)
- Young Drivers: The High Risk Years Video (iihs.org)
- Collision Insurance Coverage (Nationwide)
- Choosing a Car for Your Teen (State Farm)
- When is the Right Time to Switch Car Insurance Companies? (Allstate)