If your goal is the lowest price, then the best way to find affordable Chrysler Concorde insurance in Irvine is to do a yearly price comparison from different companies who provide car insurance in California.
- Step 1: Try to comprehend car insurance and the measures you can take to drop your rates. Many rating factors that result in higher rates like careless driving and a negative credit score can be improved by making lifestyle changes or driving safer.
- Step 2: Compare prices from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Exclusive and direct companies can give quotes from a single company like Progressive and State Farm, while agents who are independent can quote rates for many different companies.
- Step 3: Compare the price quotes to your existing policy to see if cheaper Concorde coverage is available in Irvine. If you find better rates, verify that coverage does not lapse between policies.
The most important part of this process is to make sure you’re comparing the same amount of coverage on each price quote and and to get rate quotes from as many companies as possible. Doing this enables a fair rate comparison and a good representation of prices.
It’s safe to conclude that auto insurance companies don’t want you to look at other companies. Drivers who do rate comparisons will probably switch companies because they stand a good chance of finding more affordable rates. Surprisingly, a recent survey revealed that people who compared rates once a year saved $860 a year compared to people who don’t make a habit of comparing rates.
If finding the cheapest price on insurance in Irvine is why you’re here, then understanding the best ways to shop for cheaper coverage can save money and time.
Lowering your car insurance rates doesn’t have to be difficult. The only requirement is to invest a little time to compare rates from different insurance companies.
The companies in the list below are ready to provide free quotes in Irvine, CA. To locate cheap auto insurance in Irvine, we recommend you visit several of them to get the best price comparison.
Chrysler Concorde insurance discounts in Irvine
Companies offering auto insurance don’t always list all their discounts very well, so here is a list some of the more common and the more hidden discounts you could be receiving when you buy Irvine car insurance online.
- Student Discount for Driver Training – Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to successfully complete driver’s ed class if offered at their school.
- Life Insurance Discount – Not every insurance company offers life insurance, but if they do you may earn a discount if you purchase life insurance from them.
- Discounts for New Vehicles – Buying a new car model may earn a small discount because new model year vehicles are generally safer.
- Braking Control Discount – Cars with anti-lock braking systems are safer to drive so companies give up to a 10% discount.
- 55 and Retired – If you’re over the age of 55, you can possibly qualify for a small discount on rates.
- Full Payment Discount – If you can afford to pay the entire bill as opposed to paying monthly you could save up to 5%.
- Save with More Vehicles Insured – Having several vehicles with the same company could earn a price break for each car.
- Discounts for Good Drivers – Drivers who avoid accidents can save as much as half off their rates than their less cautious counterparts.
- E-sign – A handful of companies will discount your bill up to fifty bucks simply for signing digitally online.
A little note about advertised discounts, some of the credits will not apply to the overall cost of the policy. A few only apply to individual premiums such as comp or med pay. So even though it sounds like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, companies don’t profit that way.
Some of the insurance companies that may have some of the discounts shown above include:
Double check with each company how many discounts you can get. A few discounts may not apply to policyholders in Irvine. If you would like to choose from a list of insurance companies that offer discounts in Irvine, click here.
Auto insurance protects more than just your car
Even though Irvine Concorde insurance rates can get expensive, insuring your vehicle serves a purpose in several ways.
- Almost all states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means you are required to buy specific minimum amounts of liability insurance if you want to drive legally. In California these limits are 15/30/5 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $5,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your Concorde has a lienholder, almost every bank will stipulate that you carry insurance to guarantee payment of the loan. If you default on your policy, the bank will be required to insure your Chrysler for a lot more money and make you pay for the much more expensive policy.
- Auto insurance preserves not only your vehicle but also your assets. Insurance will pay for medical transport and hospital expenses for you, your passengers, and anyone else injured in an accident. One of the most valuable coverages, liability insurance, also covers legal expenses if someone files suit against you as the result of an accident. If your car is damaged in a storm or accident, your auto insurance policy will pay all costs to repair after the deductible has been paid.
The benefits of carrying enough insurance more than offset the price you pay, specifically if you ever have a liability claim. An average driver in America is overpaying more than $830 a year so you should quote and compare rates each time the policy renews to ensure rates are competitive.
Irvine auto insurance company ratings
Ending up with the right insurance company is difficult considering how many different companies sell coverage in Irvine. The company rank data displayed below can help you choose which auto insurers to look at shopping prices with.
Top 10 Irvine Car Insurance Companies Overall
- American Family
- AAA of Southern California
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- AAA Insurance
- The General
- Titan Insurance
You are unique and your car insurance should be too
When selecting insurance from an agent or online for your personal vehicles, there really is not a “best” method to buy coverage. Coverage needs to be tailored to your specific needs and your car insurance should be unique as well.
For instance, these questions might help in determining whether or not you might need professional guidance.
- Do I need PIP coverage since I have good health insurance?
- Are there companies who specialize in insuring high-risk drivers?
- Do I need higher collision deductibles?
- Is a fancy paint job covered?
- When should I not buy collision coverage?
- Can I make deliveries for my home business?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions then you might want to talk to a licensed insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, complete this form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area. It’s fast, free and can provide invaluable advice.
Exclusive and independent insurance agencies
Many people just want to buy from a licensed agent and doing that can be a smart decision Most agents can answer important questions and help in the event of a claim. A good thing about comparing rate quotes online is you can get cheap rate quotes but still work with a licensed agent.
To find an agent, once you fill out this short form, your insurance data is transmitted to local insurance agents in Irvine that provide free Irvine car insurance quotes for your business. You won’t even need to contact any agents because prices are sent to the email address you provide. In the event you want to get a price quote for a specific company, you just need to go to their quote page and fill out the quote form the provide.
Picking an company requires more thought than just a cheap quote. Here are some questions you might want to ask.
- Will they give you a referral list?
- How long has their agency been in business in Irvine?
- Do clients work directly with the agent or are most inquiries handled by a CSR?
- Do they offer rental car reimbursement?
- Are there any hidden costs in their price quote and does it include driving and credit history?
Exclusive agents vs. Independent agents
If you prefer to buy car insurance from a local insurance agency, you must know there are a couple different types of agencies that differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Car insurance agents in Irvine may be either independent or exclusive depending on the company they work for. Both can insure your vehicles, but we need to point out how they are different since it may influence your selection of an agent.
Exclusive insurance agents have only one company to place business with such as Farmers Insurance or State Farm. They are unable to place coverage with different providers so you need to shop around if the rates are high. Exclusive agencies receive a lot of sales training in insurance sales which helps offset the inability to provide other markets. Consumers often buy insurance from these agents mostly because of loyalty to the company and strong financial ratings.
Below are Irvine exclusive insurance agencies that can give you price quote information.
- Mike Stitt – State Farm Insurance Agent
17452 Irvine Blvd #208 – Tustin, CA 92780 – (714) 544-4717 – View Map
- Mike McCain – State Farm Insurance Agent
1442 Irvine Blvd #204 – Tustin, CA 92780 – (714) 734-8300 – View Map
- Ray Vermeulen – State Farm Insurance Agent
2151 Michelson Dr #242 – Irvine, CA 92612 – (949) 752-6335 – View Map
Independent Car Insurance Agencies
Agents that choose to be independent are not required to write business for one company so as a result can place your coverage with multiple insurance companies depending on which coverage is best. If prices rise, the agent simply finds a different carrier which makes it simple for you. If you are trying to find cheaper rates, we highly recommend that you include price quotes from multiple independent agents to have the best price comparison. Most also write with small mutual carriers that many times have cheaper rates.
Below are independent agents in Irvine that can give you price quote information.
- Wozencraft Insurance Agency
17321 Irvine Blvd #201 – Tustin, CA 92780 – (714) 263-2626 – View Map
- Ryan Hoherd, AFLAC Insurance Agent: Orange County, Long Beach, Riverside County
2770 S Harbor Blvd – Santa Ana, CA 92704 – (562) 212-3290 – View Map
- Tustin Insurance Agency
17621 Irvine Blvd #112 – Tustin, CA 92780 – (714) 838-1704 – View Map