Want to know how to find the cheapest Hyundai Tucson insurance in Irvine? Comparing and finding cheap rates for Hyundai Tucson insurance in Irvine can seem to be nearly impossible for beginners to quoting and comparing prices online. Consumers have so many options available that it can quickly become a challenge to compare prices in California on Hyundai Tucson insurance.
It’s an obvious conclusion that auto insurance companies don’t want you shop around. Drivers who shop around for the cheapest rate will, in all likelihood, switch companies because there is a high probability of finding coverage at a more affordable price. Surprisingly, a recent survey revealed that drivers who compared rate quotes regularly saved an average of $3,450 over four years compared to those who never compared rates.
If finding the lowest rates on auto insurance is your ultimate target, then having a grasp of the best ways to shop for insurance coverage can save time and make the process easier.
Smart consumers take time to compare prices on a regular basis because insurance prices are variable and change quite frequently. Despite the fact that you may have had the lowest quotes on Hyundai Tucson insurance in Irvine last year the chances are good that you can find a lower rate today. Forget all the misinformation about insurance because we’re going to demonstrate how to quote online to find the best coverage while lowering your premiums.
If you currently have insurance, you will most likely be able to get lower rates using the ideas covered in this article. This information will teach you a little about the most effective ways to compare rates and also pocket some savings Nevertheless, California vehicle owners do need to understand the way companies determine what you pay and use this information to your advantage.
To get inexpensive Irvine auto insurance quotes, there a variety of ways to get quotes from all the different companies. The fastest way to find affordable Hyundai Tucson insurance rates involves getting comparison quotes online. Just keep in mind that comparing all the rates in your area will enable you to find better pricing.
The following companies have been selected to offer free quotes in California. If you wish to find the cheapest car insurance in Irvine, CA, we recommend you compare several of them to get the most competitive price.
Insuring your vehicle just makes sense
Despite the potentially high cost of Hyundai Tucson insurance, paying for car insurance is required in California but also provides important benefits.
- The majority of states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means it is punishable by state law to not carry a specific minimum amount of liability insurance coverage in order to get the vehicle licensed. In California these limits are 15/30/5 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $5,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your Hyundai has a lienholder, most banks will force you to have insurance to guarantee payment of the loan. If you default on your policy, the bank or lender will purchase a policy for your Hyundai at an extremely high rate and force you to pay for the much more expensive policy.
- Insurance safeguards both your vehicle and your personal assets. Insurance will pay for all forms of medical expenses for you, your passengers, and anyone else injured in an accident. One of the most valuable coverages, liability insurance, also covers all legal expenses up to the policy limit if anyone sues you for causing an accident. If your Hyundai gets damaged, your policy will pay to repair the damage.
The benefits of insuring your car greatly outweigh the cost, especially with large liability claims. According to a 2015 survey, the average American driver overpays more than $800 each year so it’s important to compare rates at every policy renewal to be sure current rates are still competitive.
Hyundai Tucson insurance analysis
The table below showcases estimates of policy rates for Hyundai Tucson models. Having insight into how car insurance premiums are established can be valuable when making smart choices when selecting a policy.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Tucson GLS 2WD||$256||$488||$500||$30||$150||$1,424||$119|
|Tucson GLS 4WD||$294||$488||$500||$30||$150||$1,462||$122|
|Tucson Limited 2WD||$294||$592||$500||$30||$150||$1,566||$131|
|Tucson Limited 4WD||$294||$592||$500||$30||$150||$1,566||$131|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Above prices assume single male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and California minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, safe-driver, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, and homeowner. Rates do not factor in Irvine location which can increase or decrease coverage rates noticeably.
The diagram below illustrates how your deductible choice and can affect Hyundai Tucson annual premium costs for different age groups. The data is based on a single female driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Bad driving habits will cost you more
The illustration below illustrates how violations and at-fault claims can impact Hyundai Tucson insurance premiums for each different age group. The rate quotes are based on a married female driver, full coverage, $100 deductibles, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Affordable Hyundai Tucson insurance in Irvine
Insurance is easily one of your largest bills, but you may be missing some discounts that could help you make your next renewal payment. Some trigger automatically when you quote, but lesser-known reductions have to be requested specifically prior to receiving the credit.
- Seat Belt Discounts – Using a seat belt and requiring all passengers to use their safety belts may be able to save a few bucks off the medical payments premium.
- Low Mileage – Keeping the miles down on your Hyundai could be rewarded with cheaper insurance rates.
- Early Renewal Discounts – Some companies give discounts for renewing your policy early. It could save around 10% when you buy Irvine auto insurance online.
- Active Service Discounts – Being on active deployment in the military may lower your rates slightly.
- Distant Student Discount – Kids who attend college more than 100 miles from Irvine without a vehicle on campus could get you a discount.
- Discounts for Multiple Vehicles – Drivers who insure more than one vehicle with the same insurance company can reduce the rates for all insured vehicles.
- Include Life Insurance and Save – Select insurance carriers reward you with a discount if you purchase life insurance from them.
Discounts lower rates, but most of the big mark downs will not be given to the whole policy. Most only apply to individual premiums such as comprehensive or collision. So when it seems like all those discounts means the company will pay you, insurance companies aren’t that generous. But any discount will positively reduce the premium cost.
The example below visualizes the comparison of Hyundai Tucson yearly insurance costs with and without some available policy discounts. The premiums are based on a female driver, no accidents or driving violations, California state minimum liability limits, full physical damage coverage, and $100 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with multi-car, claim-free, homeowner, multi-policy, safe-driver, and marriage discounts applied.
Large insurance companies and a partial list of their discounts are shown below.
- GEICO offers premium reductions for multi-vehicle, anti-theft, air bags, good student, daytime running lights, and emergency military deployment.
- USAA may have discounts that include loyalty savings, military installation, defensive driver, new vehicle, and family discount.
- Progressive offers discounts for homeowner, online signing, online quote discount, good student, and multi-policy.
- American Family may offer discounts for bundled insurance, accident-free, early bird, good driver, mySafetyValet, Steer into Savings, and TimeAway discount.
- Esurance may include discounts for Switch & Save, Pac-12 alumni, claim free, defensive driver, and multi-policy.
- Farmers Insurance has savings for multi-car, homeowner, early shopping, mature driver, business and professional, switch companies, and youthful driver.
- State Farm includes discounts for anti-theft, good driver, passive restraint, student away at school, and good student.
When quoting, ask every company which credits you are entitled to. A few discounts may not apply in your area.
Your situation helps dictate your coverage
Keep in mind that when it comes to choosing the best insurance coverage for your personal vehicles, there is no cookie cutter policy. Your needs are unique to you.
Here are some questions about coverages that might point out if your situation will benefit from professional help.
- Is my vehicle covered by my employer’s policy when using it for work?
- Am I better off with higher deductibles on my Hyundai Tucson?
- What if an uninsured driver hits me?
- Should I buy additional glass protection?
- Does rental coverage apply when I am renting a car?
- Is a fancy paint job covered?
- Is my trailer covered?
If you can’t answer these questions but you know they apply to you, you might consider talking to a licensed agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form.
Ratings for California car insurance companies
Picking the best insurance provider can be a challenge considering how many different companies insure vehicles in California. The company rank data in the next section can help you decide which companies to look at when comparing rate quotes.
Top 10 Irvine Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Value
- American Family
- The Hartford
- AAA of Southern California
- Titan Insurance
- The General
- AAA Insurance
- State Farm
- Mercury Insurance
Top 10 Irvine Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Claims Service
- AAA of Southern California
- State Farm
- AAA Insurance
- Liberty Mutual
- Titan Insurance
- The Hartford