If saving the most money is your goal, then the best way to find lower priced car insurance rates in Irvine is to regularly compare quotes from insurance carriers that sell auto insurance in California.
First, get an understanding of the different coverages in a policy and the factors you can control to prevent high rates. Many policy risk factors that increase rates such as at-fault accidents, speeding tickets, and a lousy credit rating can be controlled by making minor changes to your lifestyle. Read the full article for additional tips to get lower rates and get bigger discounts.
Second, compare rates from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Exclusive and direct companies can only give rate quotes from one company like Progressive or State Farm, while agents who are independent can quote prices from multiple sources.
Third, compare the quotes to your current policy to see if a cheaper rate is available. If you can save money and decide to switch, verify that coverage does not lapse between policies.
The most important part of shopping around is to compare similar deductibles and liability limits on every quote request and and to look at as many different companies as possible. This enables a level playing field and and a good selection of different prices.
It’s a fact that insurance companies want to keep your business as long as possible. Consumers who get price quotes annually will probably buy a different policy because they stand a good chance of finding lower rate quotes. A recent study showed that people who routinely compared rates saved about $860 a year as compared to drivers who never shopped around.
If finding the lowest price on car insurance in Irvine is the reason you’re reading this, then learning about the best ways to shop for auto insurance can save time and money.
Get cheaper rates by taking advantage of discounts
Car insurance companies don’t always list every available discount in a way that’s easy to find, so the following is a list of some of the best known and the harder-to-find discounts that you can inquire about if you buy Irvine auto insurance online.
- No Claims – Insureds with no claims or accidents are rewarded with significantly better rates on Irvine auto insurance quote when compared to policyholders that have many claims.
- Include Life Insurance and Save – Companies who offer life insurance give a discount if you purchase auto and life insurance together.
- Senior Discount – Older drivers may receive a slight reduction on a Irvine auto insurance quote.
- Telematics Devices – Drivers that enable their company to study their driving habits through the use of a telematics system such as In-Drive from State Farm or Allstate’s Drivewise system might get better premium rates if they have good driving habits.
- Distant College Student Discount – College-age children who live away from home to go to college and do not have a car could qualify for this discount.
A quick disclaimer, some credits don’t apply to all coverage premiums. Most cut the cost of specific coverages such as comp or med pay. So when it seems like all the discounts add up to a free policy, companies don’t profit that way. Any amount of discount should definitely cut your policy premium.
Insurance companies who may offer most of these discounts include:
When quoting, ask all companies you are considering to give you their best rates. A few discounts may not apply to policyholders in every state. To locate providers who offer cheap Kia Borrego insurance quotes in California, click here to view.
The most recommended method to compare car insurance rates for Kia Borrego insurance in Irvine is to realize most larger insurance companies actually pay money for the chance to compare rate quotes. To begin a comparison, all you need to do is spend a couple of minutes providing details including your general credit rating, how your vehicles are used, level of coverage desired, and your occupation. Your rating data is then submitted to multiple companies and you will get price comparisons immediately.
To check Kia Borrego insurance prices now, click here then complete the form.
The following companies can provide free rate quotes in California. To get the cheapest auto insurance in Irvine, we suggest you get rate quotes from several of them in order to get a fair rate comparison.
You may need specialized auto insurance coverage
When it comes to your policy, there really is no single plan that fits everyone. Your financial needs are unique.
For instance, these questions may help highlight whether your personal situation would benefit from professional advice.
- How much coverage applies to personal belongings?
- If I use my vehicle for business use is it covered?
- Do I need an umbrella policy?
- Am I covered if I crash into my own garage door?
- Am I covered while delivering pizza?
- What is an adequate liability insurance limit?
- Exactly who is provided coverage by my policy?
If you can’t answer these questions but you know they apply to you, you may need to chat with a licensed agent. If you don’t have a local agent, take a second and complete this form.
Compare rates but still have a local Irvine insurance agent
A small number of people would rather talk to an insurance agent and doing that can be a smart decision One of the best bonuses of getting free rate quotes online is the fact that you can find cheap auto insurance rates and still choose a local agent. Buying insurance from local agents is still important in Irvine.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this simple form, your information is emailed to companies in Irvine who want to provide quotes to get your business. You won’t even need to drive around because prices are sent straight to your inbox. You’ll get the best rates and work with a local agent. If you have a need to compare rates for a specific company, don’t hesitate to navigate to their website and complete a quote there.
Choose the right car insurance agent
When looking for a good Irvine insurance agent, there are two different agency structures and how they function. Irvine agents can either be exclusive or independent.
Independent Auto Insurance Agencies
Agents that elect to be independent are not restricted to one company so as a result can place your coverage with many different companies and help determine which has the cheapest rates. If they find a cheaper price, they can switch companies in-house and you don’t have to find a new agent.
If you are comparing auto insurance prices, you need to get some free quotes from several independent insurance agents to maximize your price options. Most have the option of insuring with different regional companies which can be an advantage.
Shown below is a list of independent insurance agents in Irvine that can possibly get you price quote information.
- Tustin Insurance Agency
17621 Irvine Blvd #112 – Tustin, CA 92780 – (714) 838-1704 – View Map
- Journey Insurance
9541 Irvine Center Dr – Irvine, CA 92618 – (888) 323-7480 – View Map
- Sentry Insurance – Irvine
16815 Von Karman Ave #200 – Irvine, CA 92606 – (949) 930-6100 – View Map
Exclusive agents have only one company to place business with such as State Farm, Allstate and AAA. Exclusive agencies are unable to provide rate quotes from other companies so they have no alternatives for high prices. Exclusive agencies are usually well trained on sales techniques which aids in selling service over price. Consumers sometimes use the same exclusive agent primarily because of the brand and the convenience of having a single billing for all their coverages.
Shown below are Irvine exclusive insurance agents who can help you get rate quotes.
- Mike McCain – State Farm Insurance Agent
1442 Irvine Blvd #204 – Tustin, CA 92780 – (714) 734-8300 – View Map
- John Luithly – State Farm Insurance Agent
16277 Laguna Canyon Rd F – Irvine, CA 92618 – (949) 727-4442 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Jeff Adams
4860 Irvine Blvd Ste 206 – Irvine, CA 92620 – (714) 505-2457 – View Map
Deciding on an car insurance agent is decision based upon more than just the bottom line cost. Get answers to these questions too.
- Do they make recommendations based only on price?
- Will vehicle repairs be made with aftermarket parts or OEM replacement parts?
- When do they do policy reviews?
- How long have they been in business?
- Do they specialize in personal lines auto insurance in Irvine?
- Does the company have a solid financial rating?
- How would your car be valued if totaled?
One last note
Cheap Kia Borrego insurance in Irvine can be found from both online companies in addition to local insurance agencies, and you should compare rates from both in order to have the best chance of saving money. Some companies do not provide the ability to get a quote online and many times these regional carriers only sell coverage through independent agents.
You just learned a lot of information how to save on Kia Borrego insurance in Irvine. The most important thing to understand is the more companies you get auto insurance rates for, the higher your chance of finding the cheapest Kia Borrego rate quotes. Consumers could even find that the lowest rates come from some of the smallest insurance companies.
When getting Irvine auto insurance quotes online, you should never reduce needed coverages to save money. There have been many cases where drivers have reduced liability limits or collision coverage only to discover later that their decision to reduce coverage ended up costing them more. Your objective should be to buy a smart amount of coverage at a price you can afford, but do not sacrifice coverage to save money.
More tips and info about car insurance is available in these articles:
- Collision Insurance Coverage (Nationwide)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Rates for a Company Car in Irvine? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Rates for Government Employees in Irvine? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance for Retired Military in Irvine? (FAQ)
- Insurance losses by make and model (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Side Impact Crash Tests (iihs.org)
- Child Safety Seats (Insurance Information Institute)
- Can I Drive Legally without Insurance? (Insurance Information Institute)