Would you like to save money by finding more competitive Lexus RC 300 insurance in Irvine? Are you burned out from sacrificing to keep your car insured? Your situation is no different than many other California drivers.
Remarkably, a study showed that almost 70% of drivers renewed their policy with the same company for at least four years, and 38% of drivers have never even compared quotes to find lower-cost rates. Consumers in Irvine could cut their rates by approximately 35% a year, but they don’t invest the time required to compare rate quotes online.
Multiple insurers compete for your business, and it can be difficult to compare rates and uncover the absolute best rates possible on Lexus RC 300 insurance in Irvine.
It’s a good idea to take a look at other company’s rates every six months because insurance rates are variable and change quite frequently. If you had the lowest premium rates on Lexus RC 300 insurance in Irvine last year there is a good chance you can find better prices now. There is a lot of bad advice regarding RC 300 insurance out there, but I’m going to show you some excellent ideas to quit paying high insurance rates in Irvine.
If you have insurance now, you will definitely be able to reduce premiums using the following tips. Finding the cheapest insurance coverage in Irvine is much easier if you have a good place to start. But California drivers must know the methods companies use to calculate your insurance rates.
Most of the larger companies such as Progressive, GEICO, Allstate and State Farm allow consumers to get pricing from their websites. Comparing prices online for Lexus RC 300 insurance in Irvine is possible for anyone as you just enter the coverage amounts you desire as detailed in the form. When the form is submitted, the quote system sends out for reports for credit and driving violations and gives you a price quote based on these and other factors. Getting online rates for Lexus RC 300 insurance in Irvine helps simplify price comparisons, and it is imperative to compare as many rates as possible in order to get the cheapest price on auto insurance.
In order to compare rates now, compare rate quotes from the providers shown below. To compare your current rates, we recommend you replicate your coverages exactly as they are listed on your policy. This way, you will get comparison quotes for similar coverage.
The companies shown below have been selected to offer price comparisons in Irvine, CA. If you wish to find the best cheap auto insurance in Irvine, we recommend you get price quotes from several of them in order to get a fair rate comparison.
Insurance is not optional
Even though it’s not necessarily cheap to insure a Lexus in Irvine, buying insurance serves an important purpose.
First, the majority of states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means state laws require specific minimum amounts of liability insurance coverage if you don’t want to risk a ticket. In California these limits are 15/30/5 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $5,000 of property damage coverage.
Second, if you have a loan on your vehicle, it’s guaranteed your bank will require you to have insurance to guarantee payment of the loan. If coverage lapses or is canceled, the lender may have to buy a policy to insure your Lexus for a much higher rate and require you to fork over for it.
Third, insurance protects both your vehicle and your personal assets. It will also provide coverage for many types of medical costs for both you and anyone you injure as the result of an accident. As part of your policy, liability insurance also covers legal expenses if anyone sues you for causing an accident. If your car is damaged in a storm or accident, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will pay to have it repaired.
The benefits of buying insurance are without a doubt worth the cost, particularly when you have a large claim. But the average American driver is overpaying over $825 a year so compare rates each time the policy renews to save money.
Discounts can help lower premiums on Lexus RC 300 insurance in Irvine
The price of auto insurance can be rather high, but you may qualify for discounts that you may not know about. A few discounts will be applied at quote time, but some must be asked about in order for you to get them.
- Active Military Service – Being deployed with a military unit may qualify for rate reductions.
- Irvine Homeowners Discount – Owning a home in Irvine can save you money since owning and maintaining a home means you have a higher level of financial diligence.
- Theft Deterrent Discount – Anti-theft and alarm system equipped vehicles are stolen with less frequency and that can save you a little bit as well.
- Air Bags and Passive Restraints – Cars that have air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems could see savings as much as 30%.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Low annual miles could qualify for lower prices due to less chance of an accident.
- Early Payment Discounts – By paying your entire bill at once rather than paying monthly you can avoid the installment charge.
- No Charge for an Accident – Not really a discount, but companies like Allstate and GEICO will allow you to have one accident without the usual rate increase if you are claim-free for a particular time prior to the accident.
- Telematics Devices – Insureds who allow their insurance company to scrutinize when and where they use their vehicle by using a telematics device in their vehicle such as State Farm’s In-Drive might see lower rates if their driving habits are good.
Discounts save money, but please remember that most of the big mark downs will not be given to all coverage premiums. Most cut specific coverage prices like collision or personal injury protection. So when it seems like adding up those discounts means a free policy, companies wouldn’t make money that way.
A list of insurance companies and a summarized list of policyholder discounts are detailed below.
- GEICO may offer discounts for federal employee, five-year accident-free, multi-policy, anti-lock brakes, emergency military deployment, anti-theft, and defensive driver.
- Travelers may have discounts that include payment discounts, IntelliDrive, multi-policy, driver training, hybrid/electric vehicle, save driver, and student away at school.
- Nationwide offers discounts for family plan, defensive driving, Farm Bureau membership, good student, accident-free, and business or organization.
- Farmers Insurance may include discounts for teen driver, bundle discounts, electronic funds transfer, homeowner, and youthful driver.
- Esurance policyholders can earn discounts including Pac-12 alumni, defensive driver, paid-in-full, emergency road assistance, safety device, and online quote.
- State Farm has savings for multiple policy, anti-theft, good driver, accident-free, multiple autos, and student away at school.
- Progressive offers discounts including online quote discount, online signing, continuous coverage, multi-vehicle, and multi-policy.
- Mercury Insurance has discounts for accident-free, good driver, professional/association, type of vehicle, low natural disaster claims, and age of vehicle.
Before you buy a policy, ask every company the best way to save money. Some discounts might not be offered on policies everywhere. If you would like to choose from a list of insurers who offer cheap Lexus RC 300 insurance quotes in California, click here to view.
California car insurance companies
Insuring your vehicle with a good quality insurer can be difficult considering how many companies there are in Irvine. The ranking information below could help you select which auto insurers you want to consider when shopping around.
Top 10 Irvine Car Insurance Companies by A.M. Best Rank
- USAA – A++
- Travelers – A++
- State Farm – A++
- GEICO – A++
- Esurance – A+
- Nationwide – A+
- Allstate – A+
- Mercury Insurance – A+
- Progressive – A+
- Titan Insurance – A+