Unthinkable but true, the majority of drivers have remained with the same auto insurance company for at least the last four years, and 38% of customers have never compared quotes from other companies. Most drivers in Irvine could save 35% a year by just shopping around, but most tend to underestimate the benefits if they switched to a more affordable policy.
If you want to find the absolute lowest rates, then the best way to find the cheapest price for car insurance rates is to make a habit of regularly comparing prices from providers in Irvine.
- Learn about how car insurance works and the steps you can take to prevent high rates. Many rating factors that are responsible for high rates like traffic citations, accidents, and a not-so-good credit score can be improved by improving your driving habits or financial responsibility. Later in this article we will cover information to help prevent costly coverage and get additional discounts.
- Compare price quotes from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Exclusive agents and direct companies can only provide price estimates from one company like Progressive or State Farm, while agents who are independent can provide rate quotes for a wide range of insurance providers.
- Compare the new quotes to your existing policy and determine if there is any savings. If you can save some money and make a switch, ensure coverage does not lapse between policies.
The most important part of this process is to use the same level of coverage on each quote and and to analyze as many different insurance providers as possible. This ensures a fair price comparison and plenty of rates choose from.
Cheapest companies for Lincoln Mark LT insurance in California
The following companies have been selected to offer free quotes in California. If you want cheap auto insurance in CA, we suggest you visit two to three different companies to get a more complete price comparison.
You Can Change Your Insurance Costs
Smart consumers have a good feel for the different types of things that help calculate your policy premiums. If you have some idea of what determines premiums, this empowers consumers to make smart changes that may result in cheaper rates.
Certain vocations pay higher prices – Jobs such as lawyers, social workers, and medical professionals generally have higher average rates attributed to intense work-related stress and lots of time spent away from family. Conversely, careers like farmers, historians and retirees pay lower than average rates.
Fast cars cost more to insure – The performance of the car, truck or SUV you need to insure makes a big difference in your car insurance bill. The lowest premiums are usually found on smaller low performance passenger cars, but many other things help determine your insurance rates.
Incidental coverages are wasting money – There are many extra add-on coverages that you can buy if you aren’t diligent. Add-on coverages like coverage for rental cars, death and dismemberment, and extra equipment coverage may not be needed and are just wasting money. These coverages may sound good initially, but your needs may have changed so remove them from your policy.
Marriage discount – Having a significant other may earn you lower rates on car insurance. It may mean you are more mature and responsible and it’s statistically proven that married drivers get in fewer accidents.
Lower rate quotes on Lincoln Mark LT insurance in Irvine with these discounts
Car insurance is not inexpensive, but you may find discounts to help offset the cost. A few discounts will automatically apply at quote time, but once in a while a discount must be manually applied before you will receive the discount.
- Discount for Swiching Early – Some insurance companies give discounts for switching policies prior to your current Mark LT insurance policy expiring. You may see this discount when you get Irvine car insurance quotes online.
- Pay Early and Save – By making one initial payment as opposed to paying monthly you may have a lower total premium amount.
- Buy New and Save – Insuring a vehicle that is new is cheaper since newer models are generally safer.
- Life Insurance – Not all insurance companies offer life insurance, but some may give you a discount if you purchase a life insurance policy as well.
- Claim-Free Discount – Good drivers with no accidents have much lower rates in comparison with frequent claim filers.
- Homeowners Savings – Owning your own home or condo may earn you a small savings because of the fact that having a home requires personal responsibility.
- Distant Student Discount – Older children who attend college more than 100 miles from Irvine and leave their car at home may be insured at a cheaper rate.
- Driver Training Discounts – Successfully completing a class that teaches safe driver techniques could cut 5% off your bill and easily recoup the cost of the course.
Keep in mind that most discounts do not apply to the whole policy. Most cut the cost of specific coverages such as comprehensive or collision. Even though it appears all the discounts add up to a free policy, companies wouldn’t make money that way. Any qualifying discounts will lower the cost of coverage.
Companies and a summarized list of policyholder discounts include:
- State Farm offers discounts for good student, multiple autos, passive restraint, Drive Safe & Save, safe vehicle, and defensive driving training.
- Nationwide may include discounts for business or organization, multi-policy, accident-free, family plan, anti-theft, easy pay, and defensive driving.
- GEICO includes discounts for federal employee, membership and employees, defensive driver, good student, and multi-vehicle.
- AAA has discounts for multi-policy, good driver, good student, anti-theft, and multi-car.
- 21st Century has savings for defensive driver, automatic seat belts, early bird, driver training, and teen driver.
- The Hartford offers premium reductions for vehicle fuel type, good student, anti-theft, driver training, and defensive driver.
If you need affordable Lincoln Mark LT insurance quotes, ask every prospective company to apply every possible discount. Discounts may not be available in every state.
Insurance agents can find coverage gaps
Many drivers prefer to visit with an insurance agent. One of the best bonuses of getting online price quotes is you may find cheap auto insurance quotes and still choose a local agent. And providing support for local insurance agents is important especially in Irvine.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this short form, your insurance data is immediately sent to local insurance agents that give free quotes for your auto insurance coverage. You won’t need to search for any insurance agencies since price quotes are sent to you directly. It’s the lowest rates without having to waste a lot of time. If you need to get a price quote from a specific company, you would need to visit that company’s website to submit a rate quote request.
Listed below is a list of car insurance companies in Irvine willing to provide comparison quotes for Lincoln Mark LT insurance in Irvine.
- State Farm: Jim Canty
3200 El Camino Real #110 – Irvine, CA 92602 – (949) 769-2600 – View Map
- California Agency Insurance
17632 Irvine Blvd # 235 – Tustin, CA 92780 – (714) 731-8300 – View Map
- Blackwell Insurance
23002 Lake Center Dr – Lake Forest, CA 92630 – (949) 421-0222 – View Map
- Peter Green Insurance Agency LLC
3151 Airway Ave Suite F203 – Costa Mesa, CA 92626 – (714) 258-2800 – View Map
Finding the right insurer shouldn’t rely on just the price. Get answers to these questions too.
- Will your rates increase after a single accident?
- Can glass claims be handled at your home?
- Does the agency provide any after hours assistance?
- Do they get paid more for recommending certain coverages?
- Did they already check your driving record and credit reports?
Which car insurance company is best in California?
Selecting a high-quality insurance provider is hard considering how many different companies sell coverage in Irvine. The company information listed below may help you choose which auto insurers you want to consider putting your business with.
Top 10 Irvine Car Insurance Companies Overall
- American Family
- AAA of Southern California
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- AAA Insurance
- The General
- Titan Insurance
Top 10 Irvine Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Customer Satisfaction
- Titan Insurance – 95%
- USAA – 94%
- AAA of Southern California – 92%
- AAA Insurance – 91%
- Nationwide – 90%
- State Farm – 90%
- The Hartford – 89%
- GEICO – 89%
- The General – 88%
- 21st Century – 88%
Which is the best auto insurance?
Always remember that when buying the right insurance coverage, there really isn’t a “best” method to buy coverage. Your situation is unique and a cookie cutter policy won’t apply.
These are some specific questions might help in determining whether your personal situation might need an agent’s assistance.
- Is my custom stereo system covered?
- What policy terms are available?
- Should I bundle my homeowners policy with my auto?
- Do I need an umbrella policy?
- Does coverage extend to my business vehicle?
- Does my policy pay for OEM or aftermarket parts?
- Am I covered if I hit a deer?
- If I use my vehicle for business use is it covered?
- Do I have coverage if my license is suspended?
- I have good health insurance, so how much medical payments coverage do I need?
If you’re not sure about those questions but a few of them apply, then you may want to think about talking to an insurance agent. If you don’t have a local agent, fill out this quick form or go to this page to view a list of companies.
Smart shoppers get results
We’ve covered many ways to compare Lincoln Mark LT insurance prices in Irvine. The key concept to understand is the more quotes you get, the better your comparison will be. Consumers may even find the biggest savings come from a company that doesn’t do a lot of advertising. Regional companies can often insure niche markets at a lower cost compared to the large companies like State Farm, GEICO and Nationwide.
As you shop your coverage around, you should never reduce needed coverages to save money. In many instances, consumers will sacrifice liability coverage limits and learned later that the savings was not a smart move. Your goal should be to find the BEST coverage at an affordable rate while not skimping on critical coverages.
A few companies may not have the ability to get a quote online and usually these small insurance companies sell through independent insurance agents. Cheaper Lincoln Mark LT insurance in Irvine is attainable on the web in addition to many Irvine insurance agents, and you need to price shop both so you have a total pricing picture.
Additional auto insurance information can be read below:
- Uninsured Motorist Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- What Insurance is Cheapest with Multiple Speeding Tickets in Irvine? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance Rates for Welfare Recipients in Irvine? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Irvine Auto Insurance Quotes for a Nissan Rogue? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for a Toyota Camry in Irvine? (FAQ)
- How Much are Irvine Car Insurance Rates for a Ford Escape? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Quotes for a Honda Pilot in Irvine? (FAQ)
- Get the Right Protection (InsureUonline.org)
- Smart Auto Insurance Tips (Insurance Information Institute)