Want to learn how to save money and find more affordable car insurance rates in Irvine, CA? Irvine buyers have lots of choices when searching for the best price on Mazda CX-5 insurance. You can either waste hours driving around getting price quotes or save time using the internet to find the lowest rates. There is a right way and a wrong way to find car insurance online so we’re going to tell you the absolute fastest way to get price quotes for your Mazda and locate the cheapest rates.
Statistics show that nearly 70% of drivers kept their coverage with the same car insurance company for more than four years, and approximately 40% of consumers have never even compared rates from other companies. Drivers in Irvine could save roughly 35% every year by just comparing quotes, but they don’t know how much they could save if they just switched companies.
It’s important to price shop coverage before your next renewal because insurance prices go up and down regularly. If you had the best rate on Mazda CX-5 insurance in Irvine a couple years back you may be paying too much now. Forget all the misinformation about car insurance because you’re going to get a crash course in the fastest and easiest way to find lower rates on car insurance.
The quickest method we recommend to compare rates for Mazda CX-5 insurance in Irvine is to take advantage of the fact most insurance companies have advanced systems to quote your coverage. To get started, all you need to do is spend a couple of minutes providing details like if your license is active, the make and model of your vehicles, your education level, and your general credit rating. That rating information is then sent to insurance carriers in your area and you get price estimates within a short period of time.
To find the cheapest Mazda CX-5 insurance rates, click here and see if a lower rate is available in Irvine.
The companies shown below offer free rate quotes in California. To buy the cheapest auto insurance in CA, it’s highly recommended you visit as many as you can to get the most competitive price.
Components of Your Mazda CX-5 Insurance Prices
Many different elements are taken into consideration when you get a price on insurance. Most are fairly basic like a motor vehicle report, but other criteria are less apparent like your vehicle usage or your vehicle rating.
The itemized list below are some of the items that factor into prices.
- Cut premiums and deter theft – Selecting a car model with a theft deterrent system can save you a little every year. Theft prevention devices like LoJack tracking devices, vehicle tamper alarm systems or GM’s OnStar system can help prevent vehicle theft.
- Save money by eliminating extra policy coverages – There are a ton of optional add-on coverages that may not really be needed when buying insurance. Coverages like replacement cost coverage, better glass coverage, and extra life insurance coverage could be just wasting money. These coverages may sound good initially, but your needs may have changed so think about removing them and cutting costs.
- How much liability do you need? – Your policy’s liability coverage will protect you when you are found liable for causing damage or personal injury in an accident. Your liability coverage provides for a legal defense which can cost thousands of dollars. Carrying liability coverage is mandatory and cheap compared to physical damage coverage, so do not cut corners here.
- Occupation stress can make you pay more – Did you know your insurance rates can be affected by your occupation? Occupations such as fire fighters, social workers, and emergency personnel generally pay higher premiums than the average policyholder in part from intense work situations and lots of time spent away from family. On the other hand, careers such as farmers, students and homemakers pay lower than average rates.
- Insurance is expensive for younger drivers – Mature drivers are proven to be safer behind the wheel, cause fewer claims and accidents, and usually have better credit. Youthful drivers are statistically shown to be inattentive and easily distracted when at the wheel of a vehicle and because of this, their insurance rates are much higher.
Insurance losses for a Mazda CX-5 – Auto insurance companies use statistical claims data when they calculate premium rates for each model. Models that tend to have higher prevalence or dollar amount of losses will have increased rates.
The data below shows the historical loss data for Mazda CX-5 vehicles. For each policy coverage type, the loss probability for all vehicles combined as an average equals 100. Numbers that are below 100 represent a good loss history, while values over 100 indicate more frequent losses or an increased likelihood of larger losses.
Insurance Loss Ratings for Mazda CX-5 Vehicles Specific Mazda Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Mazda CX-5 4dr 2WD 66 88 85 79 83 76 Mazda CX-5 4dr 4WD 71 83 102 79 74 72BETTERAVERAGEWORSE
Data Source: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for 2013-2015 Model Years
Auto insurance is an important decision
Even though it can be expensive, buying auto insurance is mandatory in California but it also protects more than you think.
- Just about all states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means you are required to buy specific minimum amounts of liability insurance coverage in order to drive the car. In California these limits are 15/30/5 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $5,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your Mazda has a lienholder, most banks will make it a condition of the loan that you have full coverage to ensure the loan is repaid in case of a total loss. If you cancel or allow the policy to lapse, the bank or lender will purchase a policy for your Mazda for a lot more money and require you to fork over for the expensive policy.
- Auto insurance preserves both your Mazda CX-5 and your assets. It will also pay for all forms of medical expenses incurred in an accident. One policy coverage, liability insurance, will also pay attorney fees in the event you are sued. If your car is damaged in a storm or accident, collision and comprehensive (also known as other-than-collision) coverage will pay to repair the damage.
The benefits of buying auto insurance more than cancel out the cost, especially with large liability claims. In a recent study of 1,000 drivers, the average customer is overpaying more than $700 annually so compare rates at every policy renewal to ensure rates are inline.