If your goal is the lowest price, then the best way to find the cheapest price for Suzuki Kizashi insurance is to compare quotes annually from providers in Irvine. This can be done by following these guidelines.
- Try to comprehend individual coverages and the factors you can control to prevent expensive coverage. Many rating criteria that cause rate increases such as accidents, careless driving, and an unfavorable credit rating can be eliminated by making minor driving habit or lifestyle changes.
- Compare rates from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Exclusive and direct companies can only give rate quotes from one company like Progressive or State Farm, while agents who are independent can quote prices from multiple sources. View rates
- Compare the new quotes to your existing policy to see if switching to a new carrier will save money. If you find a lower rate, make sure there is no lapse between the expiration of your current policy and the new one.
The key aspect of shopping around is to use the same level of coverage on every quote and to quote with as many auto insurance providers as possible. This provides a fair rate comparison and the most accurate and complete price analysis.
Everyone knows that auto insurance companies want to keep you from comparing prices. Insureds who shop around annually will most likely switch car insurance companies because they have a good chance of finding more affordable rates. A recent survey found that drivers who routinely shopped for cheaper coverage saved as much as $860 a year compared to those who never compared other company’s rates.
If finding the lowest price for Suzuki Kizashi insurance in Irvine is the reason for your visit, then having a grasp of the best way to compare cheaper coverage can help you succeed in saving money.
All the larger insurance companies such as State Farm, Allstate and GEICO make it easy to get insurance quotes directly from their websites. Doing online price comparisons for Suzuki Kizashi insurance in Irvine is pretty easy as you just type in the coverage amounts you desire as requested by the quote form. Behind the scenes, their system sends out for reports for credit and driving violations and returns a price quote.
Being able to quote online for Suzuki Kizashi insurance in Irvine simplifies rate comparisons, and it’s absolutely necessary to get many rate quotes in order to get the best rate on insurance.
To quickly compare pricing, take a look at the companies shown below. If you have coverage now, it’s recommended you input the insurance coverages identical to your current policy. Using the same limits helps guarantee you will be getting a fair comparison based on similar coverages.
The car insurance companies shown below offer price quotes in Irvine, CA. If your goal is to find cheaper car insurance in Irvine, CA, we suggest you visit several of them in order to find the most competitive rates.
Protect your Suzuki vehicle and other assets
Even though it can be expensive, auto insurance serves a purpose in several ways.
- Almost all states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means you are required to carry specific minimum amounts of liability in order to drive the car legally. In California these limits are 15/30/5 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $5,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a loan on your Suzuki, it’s guaranteed your bank will require you to have full coverage to ensure the loan is repaid in case of a total loss. If you do not pay your insurance premiums, the bank may insure your Suzuki for a much higher rate and force you to pay much more than you were paying before.
- Insurance safeguards your Suzuki and your assets. It also can pay for medical bills incurred in an accident. One policy coverage, liability insurance, also covers legal expenses if you are sued as the result of your driving. If you have damage to your Suzuki as the result of the weather or an accident, comprehensive (other-than-collision) and collision coverage will cover the damage repairs after a deductible is paid.
The benefits of insuring your Kizashi definitely exceed the cost, particularly if you ever have a claim. On average, a vehicle owner in Irvine overpays more than $830 a year so you should quote your policy with other companies at every policy renewal to save money.
Suzuki Kizashi coverage statistics
The information shown next outlines detailed analysis of insurance prices for Suzuki Kizashi models. Understanding more about how auto insurance prices are determined can aid in making decisions on which coverage to buy.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Kizashi S AWD||$228||$408||$574||$34||$172||$1,416||$118|
|Kizashi SE AWD||$228||$482||$574||$34||$172||$1,490||$124|
|Kizashi GTS AWD||$228||$482||$574||$34||$172||$1,490||$124|
|Kizashi SLS AWD||$254||$482||$574||$34||$172||$1,516||$126|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices based on single female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1000 deductibles, and California minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, claim-free, homeowner, multi-vehicle, and multi-policy. Premium amounts do not factor in the specific area where the vehicle is garaged which can affect insurance rates considerably.
Should you buy full coverage?
The diagram below illustrates the comparison of Suzuki Kizashi car insurance costs when comparing full coverage to state minimum liability only. Data assumes a clean driving record, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, single status, and no other discounts are factored in.
Should you be buying full coverage?
There is no clear-cut formula of when to drop physical damage coverage on your policy, but there is a general convention. If the yearly cost of comp and collision coverage is more than about 10% of the replacement cost minus the deductible, the it may be a good time to stop paying for full coverage.
For example, let’s assume your Suzuki Kizashi replacement value is $9,000 and you have $1,000 policy deductibles. If your vehicle is totaled, you would only receive $8,000 after paying your policy deductible. If you are paying over $800 annually to have full coverage, then it’s probably a good time to buy liability coverage only.
There are some cases where removing full coverage is not a good idea. If you have an outstanding loan on your vehicle, you are required to maintain full coverage in order to keep the loan. Also, if your emergency fund is not enough to purchase a different vehicle if your current one is damaged, you should not remove full coverage.
Don’t overlook these Suzuki Kizashi insurance discounts
Some insurance providers do not advertise every discount in a way that’s easy to find, so the next list breaks down both the well known and also the more inconspicuous credits that you can use to lower your rates.
- Discount for Low Mileage – Maintaining low annual mileage can qualify you for better prices on cars that stay parked.
- Drive Safe and Save – Insureds without accidents may save up to 50% more than their less cautious counterparts.
- Driver Education Discount – Require your teen driver to successfully take a driver’s education course if it’s offered in school.
- Sign Online – A few larger companies may give you up to $50 for buying your policy digitally online.
- Passive Restraints – Vehicles with factory air bags may get savings of 20% or more.
- Theft Prevention System – Cars and trucks equipped with tracking devices and advanced anti-theft systems prevent vehicle theft so companies will give you a small discount.
- Accident Free – Insureds who avoid accidents and claims get the best insurance rates as opposed to insureds who have frequent claims or accidents.
A little note about advertised discounts, most discounts do not apply to all coverage premiums. The majority will only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as comprehensive or collision. Just because it seems like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, you won’t be that lucky.
The diagram below illustrates the comparison of Suzuki Kizashi annual premium costs with and without discounts. The data is based on a female driver, a clean driving record, no claims, California state minimum liability limits, comprehensive and collision coverage, and $1,000 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with homeowner, multi-car, multi-policy, safe-driver, marriage, and claim-free discounts applied.
The best insurance companies and some of the discounts are included below.
- State Farm includes discounts for driver’s education, multiple autos, good student, Drive Safe & Save, and student away at school.
- GEICO may include discounts for multi-policy, multi-vehicle, federal employee, daytime running lights, membership and employees, seat belt use, and defensive driver.
- Liberty Mutual may have discounts that include safety features, new graduate, hybrid vehicle, exclusive group savings, and multi-car.
- The Hartford has discounts for driver training, good student, defensive driver, vehicle fuel type, and bundle.
- MetLife discounts include claim-free, accident-free, multi-policy, good student, defensive driver, and good driver.
- Progressive has savings for online signing, good student, continuous coverage, multi-policy, and multi-vehicle.
If you need lower rates, check with all the companies which discounts they offer. All car insurance discounts may not apply in every state. If you would like to view insurance companies offering insurance discounts in Irvine, click here.