We don’t have to tell you that car insurance companies want to keep your business as long as possible. Insureds who compare rates annually will, in all likelihood, buy a different policy because they have a good chance of finding a lower-priced company. Surprisingly, a recent survey revealed that people who regularly compared price quotes saved about $865 annually as compared to drivers who never compared rates.
If saving money on Infiniti EX35 insurance in Irvine is your ultimate goal, then having some knowledge of how to find companies and compare insurance premiums can help you succeed in finding affordable rates.
If you want to save money, the best way to find cheaper quotes for Infiniti EX35 insurance is to compare prices annually from different companies who sell insurance in Irvine.
- First, spend some time learning about the different coverages in a policy and the things you can control to keep rates down. Many factors that result in higher rates like speeding and an imperfect credit score can be improved by paying attention to minor details.
- Second, request price quotes from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Exclusive and direct companies can only provide price estimates from one company like Progressive or Farmers Insurance, while independent agents can quote rates from multiple insurance companies.
- Third, compare the new rate quotes to the premium of your current policy to see if cheaper EX35 coverage is available. If you find better rates and buy the policy, make sure there is no lapse in coverage.
An important bit of advice to remember is that you’ll want to compare similar limits and deductibles on each quote request and and to get rates from all possible companies. This ensures a level playing field and the best price selection.
Buying the cheapest insurance in Irvine seems hard but is not really that difficult. If you are already insured or are shopping for new coverage, you will benefit by learning to get lower rates and still have adequate protection. Smart shoppers just have to know the proper way to compare different rates from many companies at once.
Affordable Infiniti insurance price quotes in Irvine
The companies shown below are our best choices to provide comparison quotes in Irvine, CA. To locate the best auto insurance in Irvine, we recommend you visit two to three different companies to get the lowest price.
Coverage statistics and figures
The rate table below covers a range of insurance prices for Infiniti EX35 models. Being aware of how car insurance premiums are figured is important for making informed decisions when comparing rate quotes.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|EX35 AWD Journey||$300||$648||$500||$30||$150||$1,628||$136|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Table data assumes single male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and California minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, homeowner, safe-driver, claim-free, and multi-policy. Estimates do not factor in specific Irvine garaging location which can lower or raise rates greatly.
How much more does full coverage cost in Irvine?
The chart below illustrates the difference between Infiniti EX35 premium costs with full physical damage coverage compared to only buying liability only. The rate quotes are based on a clean driving record, no claims, $100 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
Should you pay for full coverage?
There is no exact rule of when to exclude physical damage insurance, but there is a general guideline you can use. If the annual cost of your full coverage insurance is more than about 10% of the replacement cost of your vehicle minus the policy deductible, then it could be time to drop full coverage.
For example, let’s pretend your Infiniti EX35 replacement value is $3,000 and you have $1,000 full coverage deductibles. If your vehicle is damaged in an accident, the most you would receive is $2,000 after the policy deductible has been paid. If it’s costing in excess of $200 a year for full coverage, then it may be the right time to buy liability only.
There are a few cases where dropping physical damage coverage is not advised. If you still owe a portion of the original loan, you are required to maintain full coverage to protect the lienholder’s interest in the vehicle. Also, if you can’t afford to buy a different vehicle if your current one is damaged, you should not buy liability only.
Do you qualify for discounts?
Some providers don’t always publicize every possible discount very well, so the following list contains a few of the more common in addition to some of the lesser obvious discounts that you can inquire about if you buy Irvine auto insurance online.
- Student Discounts – Excelling in school could provide a savings of up to 20% or more. Most companies allow this discount until age 25.
- Irvine Homeowners Discount – Being a homeowner may earn you a small savings because of the fact that having a home is proof of financial responsibility.
- Distant Student – Older children who are enrolled in higher education away from home and do not have access to a covered vehicle can be insured at a reduced rate.
- Senior Citizens – Drivers that qualify as senior citizens can get lower premium rates.
- Good Drivers – Safe drivers may receive a discount up to 45% compared to rates paid by drivers with frequent claims.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Fewer annual miles on your Infiniti may enable drivers to earn slightly better rates than normal.
- Multiple Policy Discount – If you can bundle your auto and home insurance with the same insurance company you could earn a discount of as much as 10 to 15 percent.
- Drivers Ed for Students – Teen drivers should enroll and complete driver’s education in school.
A little note about advertised discounts, most discount credits are not given to the entire cost. Most only cut the price of certain insurance coverages like liability, collision or medical payments. Even though it may seem like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, you aren’t that lucky. Any qualifying discounts should help lower your overall bill.
The illustration below visualizes the comparison of Infiniti EX35 auto insurance costs with and without policy discounts. The price estimates are based on a female driver, a clean driving record, no at-fault accidents, California state minimum liability limits, comp and collision included, and $500 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with homeowner, marriage, multi-policy, multi-car, claim-free, and safe-driver discounts applied.
Car insurance companies that may offer quotes with these money-saving discounts include:
When comparing rates, check with all companies you are considering which discounts they offer. Savings may not be offered in every state. To locate insurance companies who offer insurance discounts in California, follow this link.
How much car insurance do I need?
Keep in mind that when it comes to choosing insurance from an agent or online for your vehicles, there really is no best way to insure your cars. Everyone’s situation is a little different.
These are some specific questions can help discover if your insurance needs could use an agent’s help.
- Am I covered when driving on a suspended license?
- Do I need PIP coverage since I have good health insurance?
- Should I buy additional glass protection?
- Are there companies who specialize in insuring high-risk drivers?
- How can I get the company to pay a claim?
- Is my custom paint covered by insurance?
- Are my company tools covered if they get stolen?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but one or more may apply to you, you may need to chat with a licensed insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, complete this form. It is quick, free and can provide invaluable advice.
When should I get advice from an insurance agent?
Certain consumers would rather sit down with an agent and we recommend doing that Agents can point out coverage gaps and help you file claims. The biggest benefit of getting free rate quotes online is that drivers can save money and get better rates and still have an agent to talk to.
After filling out this short form, the quote information is instantly submitted to local insurance agents in Irvine that provide free Irvine auto insurance quotes for your coverage. It makes it easy because there is no need to search for an agent because prices are sent to your email. If you wish to compare prices from a specific insurance company, just find their quoting web page and submit a quote form there.
Finding the right company needs to be determined by more than just a cheap price quote. Get answers to these questions too.
- Do they make recommendations based only on price?
- Are claim adjusters local or do you have to take your car somewhere else?
- How many years of experience in personal auto insurance do they have?
- What company do they have the most business with?
- Will the quote change when the policy is issued?
- Are there any hidden costs in their price quote and does it include driving and credit history?
Exclusive agents vs. Independent agents
If you are wanting to purchase insurance from a reliable insurance agent, you should know the types of agencies from which to choose. Agents in Irvine are considered either independent or exclusive. Both handle insurance, but it’s worth learning the differences because it can impact which agent you choose.
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Exclusive agents write business for a single company such as Farmers Insurance, Allstate, or State Farm. Exclusive agents cannot provide other company’s prices so they have to upsell other benefits. Exclusive agencies are trained well on sales techniques which can be an advantage. Consumers frequently purchase coverage from exclusives primarily because of the brand and solid financial strength.
Listed below is a short list of exclusive insurance agencies in Irvine who can help you get price quotes.
- Sharon Leung – State Farm Insurance Agent
18004 Sky Park Cir #250 – Irvine, CA 92614 – (949) 252-0900 – View Map
- Rich Stevens – State Farm Insurance Agent
4482 Barranca Pkwy #224 – Irvine, CA 92604 – (949) 552-6601 – View Map
- State Farm: Jim Canty
3200 El Camino Real #110 – Irvine, CA 92602 – (949) 769-2600 – View Map
Independent Insurance Agencies
Agents in the independent channel are not limited to a single company and that allows them to write policies through many different insurance companies and get the cheapest rates. If you want to switch companies, the agent simply finds a different carrier and you stay with the same agent.
When comparing insurance rates, you need to get quotes from several independent insurance agents in order to compare the most rates. Most also have access to different regional companies which can save you money.
Below is a list of independent insurance agencies in Irvine that can give you price quote information.
- Willis Insurance Services of CA Inc
18101 Von Karman Ave # 600 – Irvine, CA 92612 – (949) 885-1200 – View Map
- First American Property and Casualty Insurance Agency, Inc.
24 Executive Park Suite 250 – Irvine, CA 92614 – (888) 546-5118 – View Map
- Peter Green Insurance Agency LLC
3151 Airway Ave Suite F203 – Costa Mesa, CA 92626 – (714) 258-2800 – View Map
If you get positive responses to any questions you have as well as offering an affordable quote, most likely you have located an insurance agency that can be trusted to provide insurance coverage. Just understand that you are able to cancel coverage whenever you wish so never assume you’re contractually obligated to any specific company for the entire policy term.
Don’t give up on cheaper premiums
People leave their current company for a number of reasons such as delays in responding to claim requests, denial of a claim, an unsatisfactory settlement offer or policy non-renewal. It doesn’t matter what your reason, switching companies can be less work than you think.
We just covered many ideas to find lower-cost Infiniti EX35 insurance in Irvine. The most important thing to understand is the more companies you get prices for, the better chance you’ll have of finding affordable Infiniti EX35 insurance quotes. Consumers could even find that the most savings is with the smaller companies.
As you shop your coverage around, it’s a bad idea to reduce needed coverages to save money. There are too many instances where an insured cut comprehensive coverage or liability limits and discovered at claim time that their decision to reduce coverage ended up costing them more. Your aim should be to buy a smart amount of coverage at a price you can afford, but don’t skip important coverages to save money.
For more information, link through to these articles:
- Side Impact Crash Tests (iihs.org)
- How Much are Car Insurance Quotes for Drivers Under 25 in Irvine? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for a Toyota Corolla in Irvine? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for Veterans in Irvine? (FAQ)
- Understanding your Policy (NAIC.org)
- How to Avoid Staged Accidents (State Farm)