Sad but true, the vast majority of insurance customers have purchased from the same company for a minimum of four years, and 38% of customers have never compared insurance rates at all. California consumers could save almost 35% each year by just shopping around, but they don’t understand how simple it is to go online and compare rates.
If saving money is your primary concern, then the best way to get more affordable Audi Q7 insurance is to do an annual price comparison from insurers who sell auto insurance in Irvine.
- Read about individual coverages and the factors you can control to keep rates down. Many rating factors that result in higher prices like accidents, traffic tickets, and a substandard credit history can be eliminated by making minor changes to your lifestyle.
- Compare prices from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can only quote rates from one company like GEICO or Allstate, while independent agents can provide price quotes from multiple companies. Click to view companies
- Compare the new rates to your existing coverage and determine if there is any savings. If you find a better price, make sure the effective date of the new policy is the same as the expiration date of the old one.
- Provide proper notification to your current company to cancel your current coverage. Submit any necessary down payment along with the completed application for the new policy. When you receive it, place the new proof of insurance paperwork somewhere easily accessible.
One bit of advice is that you use the same coverage limits and deductibles on each quote and and to get price estimates from as many different companies as possible. This ensures a fair rate comparison and a thorough price selection.
These seven discounts can lower your car insurance quotes
Some insurers don’t always publicize every discount available very clearly, so the list below contains some of the more common as well as the least known discounts you could be receiving when you buy Irvine auto insurance online.
- Theft Deterrent System – Anti-theft and alarm system equipped vehicles are less likely to be stolen and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Save with More Vehicles Insured – Buying insurance for primary and secondary vehicles with the same company can reduce rates for all insured vehicles.
- Passive Restraints and Air Bags – Cars that have air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems could see savings of 25 to 30%.
- Use Seat Belts – Forcing all vehicle occupants to buckle their seat belts can save up to 15% on the medical payments or PIP coverage costs.
- Telematics Devices – Drivers that enable data collection to spy on driving habits by using a small device installed in their vehicle such as Drivewise from Allstate or Snapshot from Progressive could possibly reduce rates if they exhibit good driving behavior.
- Senior Citizens – Drivers over the age of 55 may qualify for a small discount on rates.
- Employee of Federal Government – Being employed by or retired from a federal job may reduce rates when you quote Irvine auto insurance with some car insurance companies.
As a sidenote, most credits do not apply to the entire cost. The majority will only reduce specific coverage prices like medical payments or collision. So when it seems like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, it doesn’t quite work that way.
The chart below shows the comparison of Audi Q7 premium costs with and without discounts applied to the premium. The rate quotes are based on a female driver, no tickets, no at-fault accidents, California state minimum liability limits, full physical damage coverage, and $250 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with multi-car, marriage, safe-driver, homeowner, claim-free, and multi-policy discounts applied.
Companies that may have these discounts include:
It’s a good idea to ask each company or agent which credits you are entitled to. Discounts may not be available in Irvine. If you would like to choose from a list of companies that offer many of these discounts in California, click this link.
The best way we recommend to compare car insurance company rates for Audi Q7 insurance in Irvine is to know the fact almost all companies will pay a fee to provide you with a free rate quote. To begin a comparison, all you need to do is provide a little information such as how you use your vehicles, your job, if it has an alarm system, and level of coverage desired. That information is instantly sent to many highly-rated insurers and you will receive price estimates immediately.
To compare multiple company affordable Audi Q7 insurance rates now, click here then complete the form.
The companies shown below can provide comparison quotes in California. If you want cheap auto insurance in Irvine, we recommend you visit several of them to get the best price comparison.
Coverage statistics and figures
The table shown next covers detailed analysis of insurance coverage prices for Audi Q7 models. Being aware of how premiums are determined can be useful when making decisions on the best policy to buy.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Q7 3.6 Quattro||$516||$1072||$534||$32||$160||$2,314||$193|
|Q7 3.6 Premium||$516||$1072||$534||$32||$160||$2,314||$193|
|Q7 3.0 Premium Turbo||$516||$1072||$534||$32||$160||$2,314||$193|
|Q7 3.6 Quattro Turbo Diesel||$516||$1072||$534||$32||$160||$2,314||$193|
|Q7 3.6 Premium Plus||$516||$1072||$534||$32||$160||$2,314||$193|
|Q7 3.6 Prestige S-Line||$516||$1212||$534||$32||$160||$2,454||$205|
|Q7 3.6 Prestige||$516||$1212||$534||$32||$160||$2,454||$205|
|Q7 3.6 Premium Plus SLINE||$516||$1212||$534||$32||$160||$2,454||$205|
|Q7 3.0 Premium Plus S-Line Turbo||$516||$1212||$534||$32||$160||$2,454||$205|
|Q7 3.0 Premium Plus Turbo||$516||$1212||$534||$32||$160||$2,454||$205|
|Q7 3.0 Prestige S-Line Turbo||$564||$1212||$534||$32||$160||$2,502||$209|
|Q7 3.0 Prestige||$564||$1212||$534||$32||$160||$2,502||$209|
|Q7 4.2 Prestige Turbo||$564||$1212||$534||$32||$160||$2,502||$209|
|Q7 4.2 Prestige S-Line 8Cyl||$564||$1212||$534||$32||$160||$2,502||$209|
|Q7 4.2 Quattro||$564||$1212||$534||$32||$160||$2,502||$209|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Price data assumes single male driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and California minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, safe-driver, claim-free, multi-policy, and homeowner. Premium costs do not factor in specific location information which can influence premium rates noticeably.
The example below demonstrates how deductibles and can influence Audi Q7 insurance prices for different age groups of insureds. The premiums are based on a single female driver, comp and collision included, and no discounts are applied.
Auto insurance cost for men versus women in Irvine
The example below illustrates the comparison of Audi Q7 premium costs for male and female drivers. The data assumes a clean driving record, no at-fault accidents, full coverage, $100 deductibles, single marital status, and no additional discounts are factored in.
When should I talk to an insurance agency?
Some people prefer to get professional advice from a licensed agent and there is nothing wrong with that. The best thing about comparing insurance online is you can get the lowest rates and still buy from a local agent.
By using this form (opens in new window), the coverage information is emailed to insurance agents in Irvine that provide free Irvine auto insurance quotes for your coverage. It makes it easy because there is no need to leave your computer as quotes are delivered straight to your inbox. Get lower rates and work with a local agent. If for some reason you want to get a comparison quote from one company in particular, you just need to go to their quote page and fill out their quote form.
Finding the right insurer requires you to look at more than just a cheap price. Some important questions to ask are:
- Can they help ensure a fair claim settlement?
- Do they regularly work with personal auto policies in Irvine?
- How long have they worked with personal auto insurance coverage?
- Do they prorate repair cost based on vehicle mileage?
- Can you use your own choice of collision repair facility?
- Are they giving you every discount you deserve?
Listed below is a short list of insurance companies in Irvine that may be willing to give comparison quotes for Audi Q7 insurance in Irvine.
Irvine auto insurance companies
Choosing a good quality auto insurance provider is difficult considering how many companies sell coverage in California. The company information displayed below may help you decide which companies you want to consider comparing rate quotes with.
Top 10 Irvine Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Customer Satisfaction
- Titan Insurance – 95%
- USAA – 94%
- AAA of Southern California – 92%
- AAA Insurance – 91%
- Nationwide – 90%
- State Farm – 90%
- The Hartford – 89%
- GEICO – 89%
- The General – 88%
- 21st Century – 88%
Top 10 Irvine Car Insurance Companies by A.M. Best Rank
- USAA – A++
- Travelers – A++
- State Farm – A++
- GEICO – A++
- Esurance – A+
- Nationwide – A+
- Allstate – A+
- Mercury Insurance – A+
- Progressive – A+
- Titan Insurance – A+
Insurance coverage breakdown
Having a good grasp of your policy can be of help when determining appropriate coverage at the best deductibles and correct limits. Policy terminology can be ambiguous and coverage can change by endorsement. Listed below are typical coverage types found on the average insurance policy.
Coverage for medical payments
Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance provide coverage for short-term medical expenses such as dental work, hospital visits, chiropractic care and EMT expenses. They can be utilized in addition to your health insurance program or if there is no health insurance coverage. Coverage applies to not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants as well as if you are hit as a while walking down the street. Personal Injury Protection is not universally available but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
This pays to fix your vehicle from damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You first must pay your deductible and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage protects against things like rock chips in glass, hitting a deer, vandalism and hail damage. The maximum amount your insurance company will pay is the ACV or actual cash value, so if the vehicle is not worth much it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Collision insurance pays to fix your vehicle from damage resulting from a collision with an object or car. A deductible applies and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision insurance covers things such as sideswiping another vehicle, damaging your car on a curb and driving through your garage door. This coverage can be expensive, so consider dropping it from older vehicles. Drivers also have the option to choose a higher deductible on your Q7 to bring the cost down.
Liability auto insurance
This will cover damage or injury you incur to a person or their property by causing an accident. Liability coverage has three limits: per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. Your policy might show values of 15/30/5 that translate to $15,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, $30,000 for the entire accident, and $5,000 of coverage for damaged property.
Liability coverage protects against things such as funeral expenses, bail bonds, medical expenses, medical services and court costs. How much liability coverage do you need? That is a decision to put some thought into, but you should buy as much as you can afford. California requires minimum liability limits of 15/30/5 but you should think about purchasing more coverage.
The chart below demonstrates why low liability limits may not be enough coverage.
Uninsured and underinsured coverage
Your UM/UIM coverage provides protection from other motorists when they are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. It can pay for injuries to you and your family and damage to your Audi Q7.
Since a lot of drivers carry very low liability coverage limits (California limits are 15/30/5), it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages is important protection for you and your family.
Cheap insurance rates are out there
As you prepare to switch companies, don’t be tempted to skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. There are too many instances where an insured cut physical damage coverage to discover at claim time they didn’t have enough coverage. Your strategy should be to purchase a proper amount of coverage at the best possible price while still protecting your assets.
Affordable Audi Q7 insurance in Irvine can be sourced both online and from local agencies, and you should compare price quotes from both to have the best selection. There are still a few companies who do not offer rates over the internet and many times these smaller providers prefer to sell through local independent agents.
More learning opportunities
- Side airbags reduce rollover fatalities (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Who Has Cheap Irvine Auto Insurance for Ride Shares? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Rates for a Company Car in Irvine? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for a Toyota Corolla in Irvine? (FAQ)
- Event Data Recorders FAQ (iihs.org)
- How to shop for a safer car (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)