Sad but true, most drivers kept their coverage with the same auto insurance company for well over three years, and nearly 40% of drivers have never quoted rates to find cheaper coverage. California drivers could save themselves almost $470 a year by just comparing rate quotes, but they don’t know how much they could save if they moved their coverage to a different company.
If your goal is the lowest price, then the best way to find cheaper quotes for car insurance rates is to compare quotes annually from different companies that sell auto insurance in Irvine.
- Step 1: Take a little time to learn about individual coverages and the factors you can control to lower rates. Many factors that increase rates such as speeding tickets, accidents and a negative credit history can be controlled by making lifestyle changes or driving safer.
- Step 2: Obtain price quotes from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Direct and exclusive agents can only give prices from a single company like GEICO or Farmers Insurance, while independent agencies can quote prices for a wide range of insurance providers. Get quotes now
- Step 3: Compare the price quotes to your existing coverage and determine if cheaper Escalade ESV coverage is available. If you find a better price, make sure coverage does not lapse between policies.
The most important part of shopping around is to try to compare similar coverage information on every quote and to quote with as many companies as you can. Doing this enables a fair price comparison and a complete rate analysis.
Best Cadillac Escalade ESV insurance prices in California
The companies in the list below can provide free rate quotes in Irvine, CA. To find cheap car insurance in Irvine, it’s highly recommended you visit as many as you can to get the best price comparison.
Cadillac Escalade ESV insurance charts and tables
The price information shown next outlines estimates of coverage costs for Cadillac Escalade ESV models. Having a good grasp of how rates are figured can be of help when making informed decisions when comparing rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Escalade ESV 2WD||$558||$912||$450||$26||$134||$2,080||$173|
|Escalade ESV 4WD||$558||$912||$450||$26||$134||$2,080||$173|
|Escalade ESV Luxury Edition 2WD||$558||$912||$450||$26||$134||$2,080||$173|
|Escalade ESV Premium Edition 2WD||$558||$912||$450||$26||$134||$2,080||$173|
|Escalade ESV Luxury Edition 4WD||$558||$912||$450||$26||$134||$2,080||$173|
|Escalade ESV Premium Edition 4WD||$606||$1032||$450||$26||$134||$2,248||$187|
|Escalade ESV Platinum Edition 2WD||$606||$1032||$450||$26||$134||$2,248||$187|
|Escalade ESV Platinum Edition 4WD||$606||$1032||$450||$26||$134||$2,248||$187|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices above based on married female driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and California minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, multi-vehicle, homeowner, multi-policy, and claim-free. Premium amounts do not factor in garaging location in Irvine which can raise or lower price quotes substantially.
Bad driving habits will cost you more
The diagram below illustrates how violations and fender-benders raise Cadillac Escalade ESV auto insurance rates for each different age category. The rates are based on a single female driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, $250 deductibles, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Companies offer many types of discounts on Cadillac Escalade ESV insurance in Irvine
Some insurers don’t necessarily list every possible discount very clearly, so the following is a list of some of the more common as well as the least known discounts that you may qualify for.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Low mileage vehicles could earn cheaper rates.
- Discount for Swiching Early – Some larger companies give discounts for renewing your policy before your current Escalade ESV insurance policy expires. It’s a savings of about 10%.
- Own a Home – Owning a house in Irvine can earn you a little savings due to the fact that maintaining a home requires a higher level of personal finance.
- Senior Citizens – Drivers over the age of 55 may receive a small decrease in premiums.
- Paper-free Discount – A few larger online companies will give you a small discount shop Irvine auto insurance on their website.
- Auto/Home Discount – When you have multiple policies and place coverage with the same company you may save up to 20% and get you cheaper Escalade ESV insurance.
Don’t be shocked that some of the credits will not apply to the whole policy. Most only apply to individual premiums such as medical payments or collision. So even though they make it sound like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, companies don’t profit that way. But any discount will lower the cost of your policy.
The diagram below shows the comparison of Cadillac Escalade ESV insurance costs with and without discounts applied. Data assumes a male driver, no accidents or driving violations, California state minimum liability limits, comprehensive and collision coverage, and $1,000 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with safe-driver, homeowner, claim-free, multi-car, marriage, and multi-policy discounts applied.
Some of the larger companies who may offer some of the discounts shown above include:
If you need lower rates, check with all companies you are considering which credits you are entitled to. Some discounts may not apply in Irvine. If you would like to choose from a list of insurers who offer discounts in California, click this link.
Auto insurance quotes from neighborhood Irvine auto insurance agents
Some people just prefer to buy from a licensed agent and that is a smart decision An additional benefit of comparing rate quotes online is that you can find the lowest rates but still work with a licensed agent.
After completing this simple form, the quote information is submitted to participating agents in Irvine who will give you bids for your insurance coverage. There is no reason to even leave your home because prices are sent to you directly. It’s the lowest rates and a licensed agent to work with. If you have a need to compare prices from a specific insurance company, feel free to go to their quote page and fill out their quote form.
Finding the right provider needs to be determined by more than just the bottom line cost. These are some questions your agent should answer.
- Is auto insurance their primary focus in Irvine?
- What company do they have the most business with?
- Are there any discounts that you might be missing?
- How would your car be valued if totaled?
- Do they make recommendations based only on price?
- Do they have a Better Business Bureau rating in Irvine?
- Is the coverage adequate for your vehicle?
If you want a local Irvine insurance agency, it helps to know the two types of insurance agents that you can select. Irvine agents are considered either independent (non-exclusive) or exclusive.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Agents that elect to be exclusive generally can only insure with one company like AAA, Allstate, State Farm, or Farmers Insurance. Exclusive agencies are unable to give you multiple price quotes so they have no alternatives for high prices. They are usually well trained on their company’s products which helps offset the inability to provide other markets.
Shown below is a list of exclusive agents in Irvine that are able to give comparison quotes.
Independent Insurance Agents
These type of agents do not write with just one company so they can quote policies through many companies and find you the best rates. If your premiums go up, they simply move your policy to a different company which makes it simple for you. When comparing rate quotes, it’s recommended you compare prices from a couple of independent agencies so that you have a good selection of quotes to compare.
Listed below is a short list of independent agents in Irvine that can give you price quote information.
Quote often and quote early
As you go through the steps to switch your coverage, don’t be tempted to skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. There are many occasions where someone dropped collision coverage only to regret at claim time that they should have had better coverage. The goal is to buy enough coverage at the best cost but still have enough coverage for asset protection.
We just presented some good ideas how to save on Cadillac Escalade ESV insurance in Irvine. It’s most important to understand that the more quotes you get, the higher the chance of saving money. You may even discover the lowest prices are with the smaller companies. Some small companies may only write in your state and offer lower rates compared to the large companies like State Farm or Progressive.
Even more information is located in the articles below:
- All About Airbag Safety (State Farm)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for a Ford F-150 in Irvine? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Quotes for Drivers with Bad Credit in Irvine? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Irvine Auto Insurance Quotes for Low Mileage Drivers? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Quotes for a Ford Focus in Irvine? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Irvine Auto Insurance Rates for a Chevrolet Equinox? (FAQ)
- How Much are Irvine Car Insurance Quotes for Unemployed Drivers? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for Teenage Males in Irvine? (FAQ)
- How Much are Irvine Car Insurance Rates for a Ford Escape? (FAQ)
- Car Insurance FAQ (Trusted Choice)
- Teen Driving Statistics (GEICO)
- Auto Insurance for Teen Drivers (Insurance Information Institute)
- Should I Purchase an Umbrella Liability Policy? (Insurance Information Institute)